Born to Try

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dear...Elissa

It is only one amonth that we have known each other. But it's like I have known you for a year. We did not spend too much time in the schooldays. Because three of us have to go to school. First days I can't remember your face clearly. But after that I can remember what is your face like. And it is so pretty. There are many many people around the world. But I'm so lucky that I have sister like you. You are so kind and funny and you are an open girl. I wonder if we are getting older. Can you still remember me and Mew?? Of Course, I can remember you!. I have heard the song "Goodbye the saddest world". But for our case, next friday, it must be Good Bye the happiness moment. i would not talk about that much because it is always make me want to cry. I am a sensitive girl. And would not talk too much if I don't have anything to talk. I never talk or speak lies to you. I trust you. Mew trust you. See? I love to write more than speaking. I am always waiting for the time after school so I can get home and talk to you. Your gift that you bought for us. I keep it and would always keep. Thank you for everything sister. I would keep our best memory in my heart forever. Thailand and Rojanasukarn family would always welcome you. !!!!!!!!!!No, not end...I will write more but not tonight!!!....

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, July 23, 2005 7:19:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear,

    Really I like such a story's, specially your writing and creating the stores is so nice
    And the for sure is so beauty story.

    Please keep writing, don’t stop.

    All the best,
    Jimmy

     
  • At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:33:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I miss you so, you are so good at writing! And I love this so much! I'll be checking in on you! :P

    Love AlwayZ~
    Elissa

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home