Born to Try

Welcome!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Time Time

I am really really miss the old memories, happiness moment I had. And some events that I did some mistakes and I want to go back to fix and redo it again! I want time machine to go to the past. I cannot stop the time. Everybody on earth are having 24 hours per day. Nothing more or less. But I am still want to go back. Missing everyone that has gone missing everyone that is still alive but we have no chance to meet. Missing myself in the past time. And missing the old memories in my mind.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:41:00 PM , Blogger *jeanne* said...

    Missing things lost in the past...
    opportunities lost,
    words not said,
    or words regretted.

    I ponder all the time, it seems.

    I don't understand it. Heartache, loss, death.

    I woke up and wept this morning, missing my Mama. My two biggest regrets are not going home on Mother's Day one time, because I had a DATE.
    And a thoughtless thing I once said, thinking she didn't hear. But she did.

    It's over now. My Mother is gone.
    But I wish I'd gone home that Sunday. And I wish I had said something else.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home